Monday, July 27, 2015

Make Up Monday- Bath Time Fun!!

If you follow me on Instagram, you know this last weekend I was in Hot Springs, AR.  Home of the true gangster, thermal healing water, Bath House Row and family fun.  I wish I had be able to carve out some time to visit one of the two bath houses that are still operating in the city.  But we were busy bees.  The trip really inspired today's blog.  There were several bath shops in downtown.  I visited one that I fell in love with every product in there!!  I broke down and finally bought a bath bomb!!  It smells like coconut heaven!  I typically stick with my bath salts and Epsom salt mixtures.  I went to buy a new sugar scrub and came out with bath bombs for Red and me.  No sugar scrub!
I have several posts about detox baths, foot soaks, and sugar scrubs.  I have poured my heart out about how much I love a local lavender farm's sugar scrub that softens the skin and smells so yum!

So here are some of my current favorite bath products.  Of course, after an amazing bath, you will need a beautiful summer color on your nails.
The Magnolia scented lotion is made from goat milk.  It smells so clean and fresh you will want to lather your body in this after a good hot bath.  It is made by Bathhouse Soapery and Caldarium in downtown Hot Springs.  The shop actually sits across the street from Bathhouse Row.  Perfect spot!  The Bathhouse Soapery also made the bath bombs  and small bar soap in the picture.  The white bath bomb in coconut scented.  I cannot wait to use it!! Red chose the blue one and I can't remember what scent she wanted.  They have hand scrubs, bath salt mixes, bar soaps, deodorant, body butters, shaving tablets and pretty much anything else you could use in the bath!!  Tons of scents to choose from too.  I really loved the milk and honey scent as well as their magnolia.  Gardenia was another scent in the hand scrub that I might just have to order!  The bar soap in this picture is vanilla oatmeal. 
 
The sugar scrub in this picture is my favorite by far.  It is locally made and smells so relaxing.  I love to use it after I shave.  My legs feel so good, I don't have to use lotion.  The link is above to the review post.  You can click on it to read more of my review as well a link to shop for it!
 
The cute sign is from Kirkland's.  It's true..A nice hot bath does solve most anything.  Nail polish is from Essie and currently one of my favorite shades-"Happy Wife, Happy Life." 
 
So relax, you made it through Monday.  Reward yourself with a relaxing bath this week.  Treat yourself and order one of these awesome products.  Feeling crafty?  Click on one of the links above to make your own!
 
Hugs y'all!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment