Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wonder Woman Wednesday- June's Book choice!!

Last summer I got into a series and read it like crazy.  I was staying up late.  I even took it on vacation and read on the beach.  But after I finished the series, I just stopped.  I had a book that I started reading around August last year.  After restarting it several times, I just finished it last week.  It's not that it wasn't a fun book to read.  I just did not make time to read it.  I decided to start blogging about books that I have read or about to start reading.  If I blog about it, then I have to take some time of my day for me.  It will give the quiet time at the end of the day that I need.  Or it may even be the quiet time on my lunch break to recharge and finish out the day.  I am really excited about the one I just started on Saturday.  Yes, I packed this book in bag and read while sitting in a noisy basketball gym.  Actually, I found a great spot to lay down and get comfy while I read.  In the next couple of weeks, I will blog about the one I finished.  But today, I am introducing the one for June.

 
I have only read the first couple of chapters but I have enjoyed it so far.  So if you would like to read along with me, feel free.  Got to love a Texas music legend like Willie Nelson!  I will post my thoughts about it in early July so I am giving you plenty of time to read and join in on the discussion! 
 
Hugs y'all!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment