Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thirsty Thursday- Simple Coke and Vodka



Ever have that week when every morning, you wake up convinced it's Friday?  That's been me for the past 2 days!  To put it bluntly, it sucks!  At least it's Thursday.  I can see the weekend...which is a whole lotta cleaning!  But for tonight, I am going to enjoy Thirsty Thursday.   

I am keeping it simple today-vodka and Coke (really a Coke, not a Dr. Pepper).  This is my husband's "go to" drink.  He puts more Vodka in his than I like.  He's 6 ft 4 and holds his alcohol better.  Take your favorite cup and pour an entire can of Coke.  Mason jars work great.  I bought a great cup at Kirkland's yesterday that held an entire can.  

Then add your vodka.  I bought vanilla vodka last week so we've been using that.  You could use cherry flavored vodka instead.  I add about 3 tablespoons of vodka since I don't like for my drinks to taste like alcohol.  Stir or shake to mix the coke and vodka together.  Then sit back and enjoy!!


Keep truckin' friends...Friday is almost here!!!

Hugs y'all!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment