Friday, February 27, 2015

Change "March"es In!

I have been on a hiatus for several months now.  I'd love to call it a "sabbatical" but that implies I did deep thinking on a break...let's face it, very little deep thinking happens over here.  But I did decide to make some changes and TRY to simplify my life.  Keyword is "TRY."  I started organizing/cleaning/de cluttering my house, practicing better time management during my day job, simplifying our daily routines (😁)...and solving world hunger.  Which one of those is really true?!  I did make the choice to close my Etsy shop (so if you click that link up there, it shouldn't work).  But I have time to blog and I really enjoy blogging.  I am working on a new blog format but I am very indecisive at the moment.  So one day, you will click to read my blog and it may look totally different...SURPRISE, I made a decision!!!!
If you haven't read the blog in awhile (or ever!), all you need to know is I am fabulous!!!  Just kidding😂. I am red headed Texan who loves her state and anything southern!  I am wife to one, mama to 2, speech therapist to multiple, and owner of [now] 1 business.  Most of my blog posts are written while sitting at Starbucks or in the stands at a basketball game.  I write pretty much the same way I talk because I think it makes me more relatable.  Don't tell my college English professors!!!  If you want to know anymore about me, check out the newly revised "About Me" page.   I plan for this blog to still cover all your favorites like beauty/fitness, food, and Texas and add a few new topics like DIY, home decor/organization and kids/family!!!  
Bottom line: I hope you enjoy the blog!!  I hope you find something useful or funny.  Go like my Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date.  Or to stay really on top of things, subscribe!!!!!!

Hugs y'all, 
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment