Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thirsty Thursday-Thanksgiving Cocktails

        
   
Hallloween was last Friday...Turkey Day is in THREE WEEKS...Christmas countdowns have already started.  If that is not enough to send you into holiday stress meltdown, imagine doing it all without the help of a little adult beverage!!!  The readers that personally know me, know that I am not a big drinker. However, I do enjoy a little something every now and then.  Didn't want you thinking I was some sort of raging alcoholic...

All of these holiday drinks really have intrigued me.  They sound simple and yummy!!  I bought a big bottle of caramel flavored vodka so anything I can that in, I am happy. Not only is it the start of the holiday season, but it's also the beginning of entertaining season.  I think most people tend have more parties to attend.  More people host friends and family in their homes.  It's the height of football season, so you may have friends coming over to watch their favorite teams.  The cocktails I have compiled for you could be really served any time from early October to late December (especially the apple flavored ones!)

1. Cranberry Whiskey Cocktail

These should at least get you started on the holiday spirit.  Bottoms up!

Hugs Y'all,
LSG

  

No comments:

Post a Comment