Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thirsty Thursday-Pumpkin Anonymous

Is there such a thing?  You would think so right? I would suspect that a meeting might go similar to this:
Suzie:  Hi, I'm Suzie.  I am addicted to pumpkin.  I drink 3 PSL a day.  And my sandwich is made with pumpkin bread. AND a side of pumpkin pie.
Group:  Welcome Suzie.

Well, in celebration of pumpkin week on the blog, I am bringing a delicious pumpkin drink.  No, it is not the copycat version of a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I would say this one is better-it has alcohol!!  I found this Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini  recipe over at A Beautiful Mess.   I can't wait to make this drink to go with the pumpkin recipes from yesterday's blog!
  The grocery list is pretty simple. I posted the grocery list here but the "how to" is in the link.
You need:
Vanilla Vodka
Pumpkin SPice Syrup (she has a recipe for it)
Puumpin Pie Filling
Half and Half
Vanilla Extract
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar
Jello Cheesecake pudding mix
Whipped Cream

Doesn't that look yummy?!  Imagine sitting on the couch (after the kids have gone to bed) with one of these and some pumpkin pie fudge... (see Wednesday's blog).  Yea, if you need me tomorrow night, you know where to find me.
                         

Hope you enjoy your thirsty Thursday!!

Hugs y'all,
LSG
 



No comments:

Post a Comment