Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thirsty Thursday-The Hippie Edition

Whoo hoo!!  I completed my first full week of blogging!!  So why not enjoy Thirsty Thursday?  I mean that's enough reason to celebrate, right?  This Thursday I am blogging about a drink that screams "SUMMER!"  It's called Hippie Juice.  I am pretty sure it's been floating all over Pinterest so I cannot take credit for it.  Although if you have a rockin' good time after consuming it, you can given me credit for that:)  You're welcome.  Here's what you need:
1 cup of Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka
1/3 cup of Triple Sec
1/3 cup of Malibu Coconut Rum
4 scoops of Country Time Pink Lemonade (because is there really any other lemonade mix?)
Add cold water until your pitcher is full

Mine will be going in my cute little "sunflower yellow" Fiesta pitcher:)

Boom!  There's a party in your cup!  This would also be a great drink to consume during your "me" time one night after the kids have gone to bed.  Sit outside on a porch swing with the nice summer breeze blowing and listen to the frogs croak and crickets chirp...and the coyotes howl.

I hope you have enjoyed my blogs over the past week.  They have been fun to write and I love seeing which posts bring the most readers.  Be sure to share and comment!!

Hugs ya'll,
LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment