Friday, April 18, 2014

Fashion Friday-Design an outfit around a purse!

You made it to Friday.  Not just any Friday... Good Friday.  So most of you have a 3 day weekend.  But it's also Fashion Friday.  That means I design an entire outift around one piece.  This week I chose the clutch because it is so cute!  It was pretty easy considering I am wearing most of this outfit today:)
I paired my red skinny  jeans with a navy tank...pretty easy, right?  I added my favorite LSG necklace and the Shiner beer cap bracelet.  If you get a little chilly, you can always add a jean jacket or denim shirt.  If you remember my favorite leopard slip ons from a couple of weeks ago, that's what is on my feet.  You are ready for the day, looking super cute with not a lot of effort! Get ready to hear, "Oh my!  You look so cute!"

Hugs ya'll,
LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment