Monday, April 21, 2014

Make up Monday-Mission DIY Pretty Feet

Yesterday we soaked our feet.  Today we are making them pretty!  If you are like me, you don't have time to get pedicures once a week...but you love the look and feel of a fresh pedicure!  It's easy to do at home! 
1.  Prep your toe nails.  This means trim the nails straight across.  Cut straight across to prevent ingrown toe nails.  Then go ahead and file to shape your nails.
2.  This step is optional!  Soak your feet in hot warm and Epsom salt for about 10 minutes.  This is perfect after you've been on your feet all day.  Or worn those really cute heels that hurt soooo bad (you know what I'm talking about!)
3.  Use a foot scrub on the rough parts of your feet.  Scrub away all the rough skin.  Wash your feet off.  
4.  Paint!  I paint my toe nails the same way I do my fingernails.  Start in the middle and work your way to the sides.  Don't forget a top coat!  
5.  Once your nails are dry, moisturize!  I love to do a pedicure before bed.  Once I moisturize with a good lotion, I put socks on and let it work it's magic while I sleep.  My feet feel so good the next morning!

This is one of those great things to do during your "me" time!  Remember last Wednesday's challenge?!

Hugs ya'll, 
LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment