Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lazy Southern Sunday-the foot soak

Last Sunday was all about detoxing your body.  Today it is all about the feet!  The Listerine foot soak is all over Pinterest.  So I thought, why not give it a try?  I mixed 1 cup Listerine, 1 cup of white vinegar and 2 cups of hot water.  I like hot water but you could get away with warm water.  We used regular Listerine, NOT the blue kind!  I really didn't want to run the chance of getting blue feet!  (Ain't nobody got time for that!!) Red and I have been soaking for about 8 minutes so far.  Little Ginger goes by Red now... Can't call her little when she's my size!
So we're still soaking...make sure you put your animals up while you do this.  It's not as relaxing when you are "shooing" dogs away from the bowls.  We left our feet in for 15 minutes and the result is... Just mediocre!  Red said she wouldn't do it again.  If I happen to have Listerine and white vinegar, I would do it.  Hope this helps! 

Hugs ya'll,
LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment