Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thirsty Thursday-Lemondae Galore!

If you've read my blog before, you know that I do love lemonade.  Nothing beats hot southern summer day better than an ice cold glass of lemonade. But I am not the only one in the house that enjoys a good cup of lemonade.  Red does too!  Since tomorrow is her birthday, I thought I would use tonight to write about different  lemonade variations I have found.  We are definitely going to give the watermelon lemonade a try this weekend!  If you are looking for a plain lemonade recipe, you can find it here.

 
Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade and the Easiest Lemonade Recipe EVER!
 
 
Raspberry Lemomade
 
Pin this vibrant and delicious drink featured on Buzzfeed- Coconut Lavender Lemonade Recipe from Confectionalism.com
 
copycat-starbucks-passion-tea-lemonade-frugal-coupon-living
 
This last one I can't wait to try!  I love Starbucks' Passion Tea Lemonade!!  I am hoping this one taste just like it.  It would definitely save me some trips to Starbucks.
 
Hugs y'all!
Melissa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment