Monday, May 4, 2015

Mom Monday-We Love Teachers!!

It's Teacher Appreciation week!!!  Time to show your kids' teachers how much you appreciate everything they have done all year for your tiny humans.  My kids have been blessed with great teachers this year.  So I am definitely taking this week to make sure they know how much we appreciate them.  I have gathered some really cute ideas.  Most are simple and easy on the budget.

This was my first choice for Chief's teachers but...how to get 2 bottles of wine into the school???

Teacher Appreciation May 5th gift- wine label free printable {My child might be the reason you drink } - SohoSonnet Creative Living
 
So I also found some more appropriate gifts that the actual student can give their teachers. This one is really cute and easy from Pizzazzerie.  Those plastic mason jar cups are everywhere right now.  Fill it with cute pink stuff and you are done.  Perfect for those kids that have more than one teacher.
 
I'm "Tickled Pink" That You're My Teacher | Free Printable | Pizzazzerie.com 
 
 I also love this one!!  Got a child with 3 or 4 teachers?  This one is great on the budget but still really cute!
 
EOS You're the Balm Teacher Thank You Tags - simple as that
 
If your favorite teacher has a green thumb, then give them a plant that can still grow in the classroom!  Everyone is kind of in a "succulent" trend right now.  This blog also has more ideas for you!
 {12} 5-Minute Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas, MoritzFineBlogDeisgns
 
I have shopped and gathered Chief's teacher gifts.  I came up with stuffing a bag with pens, pencils, and notepads with a tag that reads "You are a NOTEWORTHY teacher!"  I haven't put it all together but when I do, watch for it!!
 
Whatever you do make sure it comes from the heart.  Your teachers will appreciate it! 
 
PS-don't forget the speech therapists this month either!! It is Better Speech and Hearing Month!!  Since they are not classroom teachers, students and parents tend to forget about them.  But they work hard too!!
 
Hugs y'all!
Melissa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment