Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Grilled Cheese Heaven

                  
  

I am just gonna put this out there:  if you don't like grilled cheese sandwiches, we can't be friends.  Seriously, what's not to love?  Bread-good.  Cheese-good.  Butter-good.

Grilled cheese sandwiches used to be just that; bread toasted with cheese in the middle and grilled to a gooey mess.  Now there's all these different ways to change it up.  I make my kids grilled cheese pizzas and they love them.  The simple grilled cheese has come a long way.  Today, I am bringing you a few of my new favorites that will be repeats on our family menu.  




I can't wait to try out some of these this weekend.  Red has basketball games on Saturday so the breakfast sandwich will be perfect as we head out the door!

Peace, Love and Grilled Cheese!
Hugs y'all,
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment