Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thirsty Thursday- March Madness Sangria

I am sure I am in the minority on this but...I am a chick who loves March Madness.  I love to watch basketball but I am not a big watcher of regular college season.  Add the pressure of "win or go home," great "Cinderella" stories, and the "little guy" stories...you've got my attention.  After the first few games, my Texas teams are gone.  No Baylor, no Texas, no SMU...just like that.  
What to know what can ease the pain?  Sangria!!! More specifically, game day sangria!
                
                               www.thecookierookie.com/game day-sangria/

I found this great recipe and thought it might be the way to drown my sorrows!!  Hopefully the Texas Women will win tomorrow and it can be my celebratory drink!  So cheers to your team!

Hugs y'all, 
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment