Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thirsty Thursday- Agua Loca

Seriously?!  After several days of nice 80 degree days, I woke up to a brisk, windy 52 degree day.  I was just sitting on my porch last night enjoying the weather.  Now I would get blown off my porch!  I realize that the north is way colder and still covered in snow.  But I live in Texas for a reason!  I don't do cold.
Well, if I can't change today's crappy weather, then I can at least drink like it's warm outside.  I found this great and simple drink on Miss Information's blog The combo of coconut and pineapple will make you think you are on an exotic beach somewhere far away.  It's pretty easy to make.  
Here's what you need:
Ice
3 oz pineapple juice
2 oz coconut rum
Maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)

Recipe: 
Fill a glass with ice.
Add pineapple juice and rum; stir.
Garnish with a cherry.
Enjoy.

                          

Go check out her page to get the recipe to make a larger serving size.

Hugs y'all,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment