Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thirsty Thursday-Pumpkin Pie Shots

Last week I posted 5 great Thanksgiving Day cocktails...I mean really great ones!  How in the world am I going to top last week's blog??  With pumpkin pie jello shots, that's how! I was browsing the interweb this week trying to find inspiration for today's post when I found this little beauty of a recipe!  Make sure to keep the kids out of these.  They look like mini pumpkin pies!  The Cookie Rookiedid a great job with this recipe.
              

Seriously?  How good do these look?  I am going to post the ingredient list here so that you can start your grocery list.  You will have to click on the link to get the recipe though.

You will need:
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
1/3 cup of spiced pumpkin pie mix
Whipped Topping
2  packages of Pillsbury premade pie mix
1/2 tbsp of Whipping cream
2 packets of unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup of rum or white vodka
1 1/4 cup of water 

Go ahead and make a batch this weekend.  It will get you in the Thanksgiving Day spirit!


Hugs y'all,
LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment