Saturday, October 18, 2014

"What did I Miss?" Saturday

It's been a week since I have returned to the blogging world.  When I started this blog, I had names/ideas for each day. During my blog break, I decided I wanted to reformat some things.  I wanted to add more DIY stuff, more recipes, and  more ideas to make our lives easier.   Make up Monday may change from time to time and become Mom Monday or Make It Monday (craft projects). I am hoping that the new ideas will work and make people want to read this blog. Feel free to leave comments letting me know what you think about a particular post! 

What Did I Miss Saturday is coming to you today as a recap of the week.  We have a giveaway going on too!!!  You  didn't miss much on Monday.  I introduced the ginger behind the blog to our new readers and followers.  Tuesday was by far the most popular post of the week!!  My daughter and I had the chance to stay in a shabby chic camper for a girls' nght out. We were the first ones to try it out!  Wednesday was simple Halloween cookies that were cute and tasty!  Thursday  had a recipe for caramel apple cider.  It is delicious!! Make sure to check out the individual blogs for details.

                
Make sure to visit Friday's post and enter the FIRST giveaway for the blog!!  You could win store credit, a custom koozie, LSG leather tassel earrings and some fall goodies!  Have a happy Saturday!!


Hugs y'all!
LSG
         

No comments:

Post a Comment