Monday, September 8, 2014

Make up Monday-Curly Hair Don't Care!

Fellow readers, you have humidity to thank for this blog post!!    The humidity around here has been awful lately!  Of course, that means my hair straightener hasn't seen the light of day in a while!!  There is no point in straightening curly hair when there's even a slight percentage of moisture in the air...at least in my case.  I usually use mousse to tame this mane.  But I get tired of the stiffness of my hair. You know the feeling...when you shake your head and your hair moves as one unit.  It's like I have a red football helmet on.  That's when I  started checking out other curly girl products to maintain the frizz while maximzing my curls.  I happen to be walking down the aisle of my favorite "red circles" store, and found this little beauty in a bottle!
                                                
Now before you start, the name did catch my eye.  But I love this product for more than just it's name! I love that I don't have to use a lot.  I love that my hair is not stiff.  I love that my hair is not frizzy.  For me, it gives my hair a loose curl (more curl than my sea salt spray but less curl than mousse).  I usually go through cans of mousse about 2-3 times a month.  I bought this tube in early August and still going strong.  You don't need much. I put this in my hair, then scrunch.  I let my hair dry slightly (usually because I am taking my 8th grader to 6:30 am volleyball practce at school).  By the time I get back home, I don't have to dry it much.  Add a little hairspray, pin back the bangs and I am ready!  Another awesome  plus is it's not much more than a bottle of mousse.  I think it was around $5-6.

So before you pull that straightener out again and complain abou the humidity, try this stuff out!

Hugs y'all!
LSG

No comments:

Post a Comment